Blogging became a very important daily activity in my life. Apart from liking to write myself a whole new world of people who like writing and write for different reasons is now open to me. I enjoy reading some biographies, life experiences, inspirational quotes , devotionals , poetry etc.
On this journey I met a blogger her name is Rachel and her blog is Once upon a time who nominated me for this award (the very inspiring blogger award). I am so grateful and feel blessed with this nomination. Please hop over to her blog and take some time to read through her posts and be inspired by her writing.
The rules for the very inspiring blogger award should you choose to accept are:
-Nominate 12 blogs which inspire you.
-Display the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator and make eleven new ones.
– Notify your nominees.
-Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
The questions and my answers:
- What made you start a blog? In the beginning of this year instead of keeping a diary ( what I dislike anyway ) I started blogging to put my many thoughts orderly on a blog. I was not concerned with the fact that it could be read by anyone who had access to my blog. I had only one thing on my mind was that I would like to inspire others. The only choice I made was in what language it is going to be. As I felt more comfortable with English, English became my choice.Only afterwards I realized the therapeutic effect blogging had on me and how blogging helps me to deal with my challenges.
- What is your favorite book? Every life’s phase I have a favorite book, now I must say Battle field of the mind by Joyce Meyer.
- Where were you born? Curacao one of the Dutch Antilles in the Caribbean.
- Name someone you admire, and describe why.My mother because I really do not know how she managed, working ,being a mom of 7 and being a father of 7 and still being a woman and a friend.
- If you had a whole day to yourself, what would you do? I would spend it like how I spend it now with the things I love and the people I love.
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?Friday , because it marks the ending of a week. Normally I do not like endings but Friday has something promising to me.
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs
- What is your favorite sport? Used to like basketball now OCCASIONALLY SOCCER.
- How many siblings do you have? 3 Big girls.
- Describe the best date you’ve had. When I was 15 , we went to eat pizza!
- Who is your favorite music group? The Jackson 5.
Now for my Nominees. Please don’t feel obligated to participate, but I hope everyone who reads this post will take time to stop by these blogs listed below.
7.the unchurched girl
8.being made whole in Christ
12.My pain, mylife, my struggle, my fight
Here are my questions for you:
- In which country do you live?
- What is your favorite song?
- Which countries have you visited?
- Which movie is your favorite?.
- If you can live anywhere where would you live and why?
- Do you like ballroom dancing , if yes which style?
- Do you like art, if yes what kind ?
- What is your favorite period in you life and why?
- Describe your most intense memory at age 5?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Who is your favorite USA president ?